December 24, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
We use Salesforce as a CRM for service cases, to track wholesale accounts, and to manage D2C leads. We also rely heavily on reporting to track lead gen activities, customer service productivity and revenue, expense and profitability metrics. Over the years we have added additional Salesforce products for more robust customer insights and reporting.
- Great user interface to help users organize feedback in real time
- Reporting tools - Einstein analytics
- Account management and troubleshooting support
- Training via trailhead and other modules
- Integration between products (eg marketing cloud) not seamless
- Omnichannel isn’t really omnichannel without 360
- Every customization requires dev experience (not just admin)
- We can react to trends in customer service faster, which saves us money.
- We can provide inventory visibility to the entire company to improve sell-through and forecasting.
- We can manage many lead streams and campaigns and scale up or down faster.
Account managers are awesome for the most part but change every year. So just as they are getting to know your business they usually switch accounts. We have premier success now which gives us 24/7 access to support, which has been helpful as we deal with integration issues with APIs and across Salesforce products.
Do you think Salesforce.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce.com's feature set?
Did Salesforce.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce.com go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce.com again?
Intuitive user interface ans great training resources. Features like flows provide added User interface benefits.
Great talent and training for account reps. It is frustrating that they swap every year or so.
Reasonable model and somewhat flexible. Should be quarterly or semi-annual payments always. Annual is a bit steep.