Salesforce CPQ has best guided selling, approvals and discounting of any CPQ toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/cpqSalesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)Unspecified7.8691012019-01-15T18:29:43.526Z
January 15, 2019
Salesforce CPQ has best guided selling, approvals and discounting of any CPQ tool
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)
We use Salesforce CPQ for guided selling, bundled service offerings, discounting and approvals. We are also using Salesforce AI tool Einstein to get recommendations of the best quotes that have resulted in closed won deals. The automations and integrations into Conga make it a tool that we could not live without! I highly recommend it to anyone with a complex offering or complex discounting or that constantly is onboarding new reps.
- Guided selling for easily on-boarding new reps
- Bundles that make up-selling and cross-selling a breeze
- Discounting and approvals that make for easily automated processes
- AI tool Einstein to get recommendations of the best performing wording and orders
- Speed is sometimes slow
- Standard templates for orders are lacking but can be solved with a CLM tool like Conga
- Complex implementation that requires a partner that knows what they are doing around CPQ and billing (but it's the same for all CPQ tools that we have seen)
- We have the fastest speed to market as quotes get to customers faster than our competitors.
- Less human errors in quotes as standard language and auto-calculations are done.
- Increased win rates.
Great when using AI tool Einstein to get recommendations on best quotes and added products and services to offer. It allows guided selling so new reps don't have to know the whole product catalog and allows easy discounting and approvals. It is tough with custom quote designs but can be solved with a CLM tool like Conga or SpringCM that will also provide other benefits like contract management and storage.