Overall Satisfaction with SalesScreen
Working in the sales department, I needed some tool that would be our helping hand throughout the process of labor union and collaborative work. SalesScreen is the perfect tool to establish metrics on the time, activity, tasks, achievements, and sales of each sales consultant. With this, we create a highly competitive space, where everyone gives their best effort to achieve daily goals, to strengthen their performance and relationship with customers, thus forming integral workers who are constant and persevering. However, this perseverance is rewarded and celebrated. Creating a fun environment where work is no longer seen as a job, but as one more hobby is always the motivation to achieve, and achieve goals much more easily and achieve much safer sales.
- Integration with Salesforce, for games and group dynamics, competitions, and rewards.
- Data storage of sales representatives, management of their work, the performance they have in it, and the economic impact of their sales.
- We don't need more complicated tools, and less if it is to manage group dynamics, finding SalesScreen that is much easier to use really comforts us.
- I would like better graphics, to visualize the competitions and rewards in a much more customizable and fun way.
- Improve mobile application, we access it much more since it is more practical; however, we cannot visualize it as interactive as on the computer and this is significant.
- Tools: configuring and adapting different events so that the work team remains in constant dynamism is just what we needed from a platform like SalesScreen.
- Easy to use: group management is already complicated enough, we needed a tool that would automate our sales management and interactively drive all the work.
- Data: stores all the information in the cloud and organizes it in an orderly way to view all the metrics whenever you need them.
- When our team interacted better with all the sales staff, we strengthened ties, motivated better work, and set fully achievable goals. We discovered that each sales agent gave their best and brought the company better results, with solid clients and more significant sales.
Do you think SalesScreen delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SalesScreen's feature set?
Did SalesScreen live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SalesScreen go as expected?
Would you buy SalesScreen again?
I recommend that if your group still can't find a way to work together, they don't achieve sales goals or the work becomes tedious, without a doubt SalesScreen has excellent tools that can promote and strengthen relationships between co-workers and clients.