Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use SharpSpring across our entire organization as a CRM, lead generation platform, sales pipeline manager, and customer experience tool. It has an incredibly rich feature set and allowed us to get rid of other independent platforms we were using. It simplified our marketing tech stack and will save us money in the long run.
- Easy to set up and execute very specific drip campaigns
- Direct visibility into how our contacts are using our website and what is of interest to them
- Immediate notification from a trigger event
- A complete picture of the life a lead, from initial contact through final proposal
- The video platform needs to be more user friendly; it's a little clunky to set up a call
- As the platform is updated, you have to stay on top of the learning to use it effectively
- Need to add Instagram to native social posting capabilities
- Gives us visibility into what campaigns/tactics are working and which aren't
- Easy to identify our most active advocates and prospects
- Haven't seen anything better, considering the total cost of ownership, on the market
The integration of email to contact interactions on all media and connection to sales touch points is awesome and something email delivery platforms can't do. Now we know who reads our blog, opens our emails, and visits our website. That is sales and marketing gold. Before, I could only see who opened each individual email, and it was tedious to look at multiple sends
Do you think Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM's feature set?
Did Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM again?
They have great onboarding videos and it's easy to use. I find myself going back to the videos whenever I need a quick reminder; I use the search feature and get to info I need. I also hear very good remarks from the people using it heavily in my company.
So far, the support is very good. They focus on the first three months to be sure you get up and running. They were very responsive whenever I needed something. Their ticketing system works well--when we need an answer we get it. Recently, I think because of growing pains, we have noticed a slight dip in response. Once we pointed it out, SharpSpring responded quickly.
SharpSpring is ideal for campaign management and lead nurturing. If you're looking to use it for order fulfillment, it may not be the best tool. We're starting to build it into our customer experience process to help us automate very repetitive communications paths, and it works well for that. If you need to send similar communications for customer onboarding, this works very well and is easy to customize.