- Silverpop Engage is an ever-changing platform., which is certainly one of my favorite things about it. In my one year as a user, multiple new programs have been launched. Not to mention they are constantly improving upon their current platform.
- Silverpop provides an abundance of training and support. As a new user or an experienced one, you will find that you have most all of the resources that you need. My favorite would have to be the online support portal where you receive one-to-one help on any issue you may have.
- Silverpop provides every customer with its' own relationship manager. This is important for not only on-boarding but providing additional support throughout a company's lifespan with the product. Often times with products like this you find that once you purchase, you are left to fend for yourself, but Silverpop does quite the opposite.
- When new products or features come to fruition sometimes the support with on-boarding is lacking. Aside from video training, I have found it hard to receive additional training at no cost making the barrier to entry with those products difficult.
- Some of their features are a bit outdated for how forward thinking of a company they are. As they have even said before, a little 'face-lift' once in a while would be nice in terms of the look and feel of their user-interface.
- I think more in-person training events would be great. I am confident that customers would be willing to pay to receive in-person training.
- Silverpop has provided our business revenue in the hundreds of thousands over the past year or so. It is definitely a tool that we see a return on investment in.
- Silverpop has created a wonderful additional touch point with our customers across the country at a relatively low cost. As well as provide our branches in the field an outlet for information they need to communicate.
- Some of our programs (such as our welcome programs) have hit record numbers in revenue conversions on our purchasing site. It helps people to convert from a regular customer to an online customer.
I think that Silverpop is unmatched in the industry. I don't see any reason why we would switch to any other provider.
I would advise them that the on-boarding process is long and that a lot of budget dollars need to be taken into affect even above and beyond the purchase of Silverpop. Marketing automation takes a lot of time and money even beyond the tool itself.