- The reporting package and real-time data provided are extremely useful and drive decision making.
- The Silverpop Engage platform is simple to learn and easy to use.
- There are a wide array of resources and tools within the platform to help achieve a company's goals.
- While there is a ton of data collected, it takes a certain amount of manual effort to see the pertinent information. (For example, why would anyone care about the metrics on "Test Emails" and why are those included in the report?) A report that automatically removes these tests or a function that would allow that would be most helpful.
- When there is an issue with Silverpop, it often takes a few hours for support to address it, leading to some downtime.
- One of the primary databases we use in the sourcing of candidates is not yet supported by Silverpop, meaning we have to upload each and every target list manually. While this is a simple, straight forward process, we are essentially managing relevant information in 2 places.
- The simplicity of the platform made it easier for the organiztaion to adopt and contributed to minimal downtime in our marketing messages.
- The constant data stream offered by Silverpop has increased our open rate substantially and truly drives some of the firm's decision making.
At the risk of sounding redundant, we really enjoy what Silverpop brings to the table. Our last email client didn't have nearly the amount of tools and resources that Silverpop does. These "bells and whistles" serve to really differentiate our message and help drive traffic, directly impacting our bottom line.
When making our selection for a new email platform over a year and a half ago, Silverpop really stood out based on functionality and the abundance of information. If you're not measuring, you're not managing, and Silverpop measures everything! Some key components I would advise my colleagues on asking before choosing a platform: 1. Does it help differentiate your message? 2. What's the support staff make up? Everything breaks sometimes, but do they have the infrastructure and people to remedy the issues before it affects your business? 3. How well does it integrate with your other key business software (e.g. CRM system, etc.)?