SolarWinds Network Monitor Performs
Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor is being used by IT. It is being used to monitor network traffic and to see where any bottlenecks appear. It is very helpful in finding out where potential issues in the network can come from.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor has been a great help in determining how to change our network layout to make it optimized.
- Great traffic analysis
- Helps to see where potential bottlenecks are
- Helpful in developing networking strategies
- In-depth packet analysis
- Recommendations on networking setups
- Recommendations on optimization
- Gained back time on finding out network statistics
- Easily created a network map
- Less time spend diagnosing issues on the network
SolarWinds NPM Feature Ratings
Using SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
Network Administrator, Software Developer and Systems Analyst.
The network administrator uses it to help find issues on the network, find out ways to set up better workflows in the network and monitor traffic for any odd traffic that is coming through.
The software developer uses it to find out which IP addresses are available and also finds out how his SQL traffic is affecting the network.
- Network traffic
- Finding bottlenecks
- Seeing where potential problems are
- Monitoring where traffic is going and coming from
- Better network configurations
- Moved around switches to give better performance
- Changed the way that VLANs were set up
- Found that some of our traffic was being hindered with the way that we set up our VLANs
- Network Mapping
- Network traffic analysis as we bring up more sites
- Deploying better services to our customers
Evaluating SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability