Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Web Help Desk
We use SolarWinds for our internal IT operations and it is being used across our entire organization.
- Patch management
- Remote login and remote management
- Asset reporting
- Pricing could be more competitive
- Better patch deployment tools
- Better Mac OSX support
- We have reduced costs across the board within our IT Department.
- Migrated from using multiple vendors into one platform.
- We have been able to free up IT staff for other projects.
Do you think SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) again?
SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) Feature Ratings
Using SolarWinds Web Help Desk
- remote support for internal and external employees
- Patch management of desktop and servers
- Hardware monitoring
- the scripting and deployment of scripts is great
- being able to remote into servers\desktops
- monitoring hardware remotely
- streamline IT operations
- provide support to our customer not just internal staff
- security of internal and external employees