great value for all the features SolardWinds offers.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We are definitely going to be sticking with Web Help Desk for the foreseeable future since the product is very inexpensive for the features that it provides, the integration that it has with our existing systems, and the ease for managing users, assets, locations, and tickets. Web Help Desk is a great product that is backed by even better support, which is well worth looking into if you are considering moving to a new ticketing system.
SolarWinds Web Help Desk is ticketing and IT asset management software. It is designed to simplify help desk management. This solution includes built-in ticketing management, asset management, change management, and knowledge base capabilities.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
Intruduction to Web Help Desk
Web Help Desk product training
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Help Desk CRM integration highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.