Overall Satisfaction with Strikedeck
StrikeDeck is the repository for all customer information that is used by our Customer Success Directors. At a single glance, our CSDs can see all pertinent data on a customer (health score, NPS, outstanding support tickets, revenue, etc.) We use StrikeDeck to implement standard playbooks and manage tasks associated with those playbooks. It is also where we keep notes on customers and are able to share information with others within the organization even if they are not StrikeDeck seat holders. We use it to help maintain standards and create efficiencies.
- Automating tasks within Playbooks
- Combine multiple sources of customer data
- Makes it easy to track and review customer status
- The Customer Support is outstanding - knowledgeable, helpful, responsive
- The interface is not always intuitive - It requires a fair amount of training to be proficient
- It has a return base on less wasted time tracking useful information on customers
- Reduces wasted time on tasks that can be automated
Do you think Strikedeck (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Strikedeck (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Strikedeck (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Strikedeck (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Strikedeck (discontinued) again?
I don't find the interface intuitive. I had to get training to understand how to do what I wanted to do. If it is a function I don't use often, I have to spend time trying to figure it out
The Customer Success support is outstanding. Regular meetings, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. Can't say enough!