Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Online
Tableau is used to track all user data metrics. This helps in being able to find power users, find new opportunities for the sales team, understand use-cases within our client base, and overall understand any given account. Tableau is bringing insights to the sales team daily. We can attribute a huge percentage of our growth to Tableau data.
- It handles large amounts of information.
- It is customizable enough to bubble up powerful insights.
- It plugs into enough data sources to be meaningful.
- Tableau Online can be really clunky.
- It's not easy to filter data.
- We see awkward UX while trying to perform specific actions on the platform.
- Tableau has delivered actionable insights to our sales reps leading to increased revenue
- Increased rep efficiency by helping them know where to spend their time
- Helps rep sift through mountains of data and find the right info at the right time
I did not have a lot of firsthand experience with Google Analytics Premium, but from my perspective, Tableau Online was much more customizable with having multiple data sources, calculated columns, and unique dashboards. I like that it integrates directly into Salesforce. There are a few frustrations around UX, but that's most of it.
Do you think Tableau Online delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tableau Online's feature set?
Did Tableau Online live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Tableau Online go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Tableau Online again?
It does most things right. The ability to sift through so much data is vital. However, some of the filtering buttons can be finicky at times. Also, the ability to find the most up to date reports has been a struggle. Maybe that’s on our tableau admin though. Overall, happy!
I have actually never had to use this myself however I can think of a few incidents where tableau was offline and it seemed like a very short amount of time from when we were alerted of the outage and our team was on the phone with tableau support to the time the issue was resolved. So that’s good!
Tableau is very well suited for any saas company. Being able to track usage data for millions of users and then crunch that data/make it digestible and relevant, is invaluable. It helps you understand your users better, make better product decisions, spot opportunities for growth within existing accounts, and overall provide the best experience for your customers.