Overall Satisfaction with Tripwire Enterprise
I have used Tripwire Enterprise to track change control and security in both our internal development environment but also our hosting environment.
- It allows us to track development changes for engineer accountability.
- Tripwire Enterprise also allows us to monitor changes/updates being done to our systems in our hosting centers.
- We use the software to track user access and critical system changes.
- In previous versions the management console was a little hard to navigate in some respects.
- I'm sure this has changed over time but we hope the reporting system has gotten more granular.
- I really don't have to many cons for this product, I recommend it for every company I work for!
- Tripwire has been a positive business impact for us because of its trusted name. Our customers require software like Tripwire because they know their data and security concerns are in good hands when it's deployed.
- The ROI for Tripwire is also a positive for our business because of the time and man power saved in due diligence and reporting for our clients' internal auditing.
Honestly, I haven't used other products to do what Tripwire does, it's always my first recommendation.
Tripwire Enterprise is great for hosting/data center environments and it greatly helps where console screenshots and reporting fill a lot of our client internal audit needs for security and change control.