Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
Pro Mach Inc. uses UltiPro with almost all of its divisions which include our Canadian facilities. This is our HRIS system; we use many of the UltiPro modules but not all of them as of yet. It allows us to manage employees in several divisions across the US and Canada. The corporate office is able to run reports out of one system to get data for analysis. It also allows the employees to view their information online. We use the recruitment module which helps our recruiting efforts. The time management module allows us to collect employee time for payroll processing.
- I like the recruiting module and am excited to move to the newest version. We are getting ready to implement it soon. It allows us to search previous candidates when positions become available and also has saved us money in recruitment fees.
- I like the employee self service which we just recently implemented. It frees up some time for the HR directors by allowing employees to change some of their own information.
- I like the reporting features. Even though I use BI query more than I use the BI reports; I look forward to learning more about how to write BI reports. I took an introduction class last year at Connections and this year am taking an intermediate course.
- I would love to start using the benefits enrollment system. We currently use Mercer and have interfaces written to upload data into UltiPro. The last time I checked, the enrollment system would not support contingent benefits which is why we don't use it. Hopefully that is something that is being addressed and we can start using it in the near future.
- The mobile time punching could use some improvement. We have several service technicians that travel all over the world and have not found the mobile app to be very user friendly. They need to be able to punch in and out in all parts of the country with all types of devices. It sounds like from what I am hearing that UltiPro doesn't support all browsers on the different types of phones.
- I would like to see more support in the time management side of UltiPro. It seems like sometimes they are very overwhelmed with cases and it can take a few days to get support.
- I wish we didn't have the browser issues that we have. As a company we do not dictate what version of IE or Mozilla our employees use. Because our divisions operate separately under the IT umbrella this causes quite a bit of problems for us.
- Interface support is very slow and very aggravating as a user. We have an interface with our life insurance provider and I have had a case logged for a while to get the code rewritten.
Benefits Enrollment for our company does not allow for contingent benefits. If I remember correctly from Last Connections; it won't control what an employee can select if they pick a certain benefit. For example, if I choose $100k in supplemental life I am only allowed to select $50k for my spouse. I also am subject to a spousal surcharge if I elect to cover him/her and they have insurance available to them through their own employer. I don't believe UltiPro supports that.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
The implementation team was great, with us not knowing anything about UltiPro's system during the implementation they helped quite a bit with ideas. It would be great to go through the implementation again knowing what we know about the system now. I wonder if there is a way to go back and make some changes to the set up now, I'm not sure.