Listening with ease
Overall Satisfaction with Uptivity
- Uptivity's platform is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of training to use either as a user or as an admin.
- Uptivity's platform is easy to troubleshoot and rarely has any issues in capturing all calls.
- Uptivity's platform does not provide a way to calibrate and report on that calibration.
- Uptivity's platform reporting is fairly limited and clunky to use.
- Uptivity's technical support has some improvement to make. Over the six years that I have worked with the system I rarely have had resolution within the SLA's set forth in our contract. Not once has someone been able to connect through VPN to troubleshoot without having us having to assist them even after countless meetings that supposedly resolved their issues in doing so.
- NICE and tantacom
Uptivity by far works better than NICE. I have many issue when trying to pull up calls, locate calls, and evaluate calls within the NICE platform however with the simple logic of Uptivity I never have issues.
Comparing Uptivity to Tantacom I would say that they are basically the same in ease of use.