Best Video Surveillance Software include:
Cisco Meraki MV, Avigilon Control Center (ACC), Milestone XProtect Video Management Software (VMS), Avigilon Access Control Manager (ACM), IPConfigure Orchid Video Management System (VMS), Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, Perspective VMS, and Verint Video and Security (Verint VMS).
What is Video Surveillance Software?Video surveillance software is used to manage data streamed from security cameras, as well as manage the devices. It is used by security personnel and law enforcement.
Features of Video Surveillance Software:Video surveillance software provides the following capabilities:
- Simultaneously manage recording from multiple camera devices
- Setup camera recording and streaming with new cameras as they're added to a network
- Allow access to recording and live feeds for viewing
- Setup motion detection, event-triggered recording
- AI guided recording logic, unusual motion detection, suspicious behavior detection
- High-resolution stream, HD video playback
- Face recognition, integration or contained ID software
- Save video footage to backup solution
- Search recordings by date, time, etc.
- Monitor building entry points, support remote access / employee access control, etc.
- Audio support for devices that can obtain audio data
- Video analytics to aid in positive identification, other features