<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 100
Based on 366 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Since we only use the software for parking-related needs, I don't have much feedback in this area. I did meet a few users at EMS Live that utilize the software for parking as well, but we knew little of other operations. The four of us did agree that we find the program useful based on our working knowledge.
- EMS allows us to communicate with our campus partners in a number of ways - via auto reporting, notifications or reminders, depending on the preference of each user/group.
- The customer service team is always well versed and extremely helpful in knowing the software so they can help us tailor the system to best suit our needs when we have questions.
- Reporting options are really flexible. Having the option to create queries outside of the canned report options is truly helpful.
- Wizard: i often have issues with this feature. More than likely it’s operator error and I need to become better acquainted with the area, but I do like the idea of it and the ease of copying bookings.
- Setting reminders for desktop users: it would be nice if you could select multiple users at once instead of one at a time.
Likelihood to Renew
EMS Software 8.2
Based on 30 answers
Although there are improvements that could be made, the software is proving intuitive and robust. Because of past campus experience with a different scheduling software that performed poorly and left a bad impression with most users, we are at a critical juncture where we need something that works well and encourages buy-in among the many departments at our school. So far, EMS is rising to the occasion.
EMS Software 6.7
Based on 15 answers
Most new users would greatly benefit from (or possibly require) at least some training on how to use EMS, but the training doesn't need to be extensive for the users to get comfortable with it. Most functions are easy and straightforward, so users tend to not have many issues with it.
Reliability and Availability
EMS Software 4.7
Based on 2 answers
The version of EMS that is used in our organization is desktop based. We rarely have any issues with application errors or down time. As far as reliability, it is top notch! Our organization has been extremely pleased that no data has been lost due to an application error or crash
EMS Software 5.6
Based on 3 answers
when looking at large reservations from say a year or two ago it does take a long to time for them to be loaded up but that may be because of the server and the way the software archives the info. that also goes along with running reports of old data that may of been archived that takes a long time to get
EMS Software 6.5
Based on 15 answers
The support platforms and avenues I have tried to utilize have not furnished results. I get the best support asking colleagues or my account manager. If it is a big change I want to implement a I look to attend the conference
EMS Software 6.9
Based on 2 answers
The training wasn't too bad, again it was about 15 years ago and one person came to campus and trained a number of us in one of the computer labs.
EMS Software 5.3
Based on 2 answers
nothing is as good as someone in person walking you through it but it was a helpful resource when needing to find out how to do something
EMS Software 6.6
Based on 13 answers
be sure to gather your key stakeholders as well as your general daily users to feedback and process flow; It is helpful to ensure that as you build the system you are keeping all users in mind.
At my past institution, I started when 25Live was being introduced to the campus. Even though the scheduling software was easier (visually) to navigate, I find EMS has more potential - billing, requests, analytics, etc. I think EMS has the capability to do a lot - but it just takes time to figure out how to set up the framework
EMS Software 8.1
Based on 148 answers
EMS handles all of our needs very well. Even with a growing staff and growing resources and services, we're still able to work well within EMS capability. For example, while we have a limited amount of rooms, we have growing amount of items that are listed as "rooms" such as group tours and pre-set lunch reservations. We are constantly adding new resources and there is no danger of outgrowing EMS.
Return on Investment
- I have been able to use statistic reports generated by EMS to find efficiencies within the product and our organization. As an example of this, I found that our number of bookings had grown from a 8,000 to over 16,000 in just three years, with one staff member booking and managing all of those reservations. With that growth info, I was able to make a case to push clients to self book their reservations and cut down on the workload to my team. Now, of the 16,000 meetings, my staff books 40% of them and clients self book 60%.
- I have been able to use utilization reports generated by EMS to influence decisions within my organization. The reports tracked when our rooms were utilized the most by room size, time of day, etc. With those trends I could show that our large rooms were being utilized 80-90% of the time and when I showed this to our leadership, they modified some of their meeting times and frequency. When planning for future upgrades to the medical center, they could show that we have a scarcity of conference space and make strategic decisions to increase conference and meeting areas.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?