What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
-Explain your sales environment-What data is most important for your team to see on a regular basis?-What metrics is the sales team being graded on?-What tools do you currently have in place that can feed into InsightSquared? You need to make sure you already have a sales environment that is set and InsightSquared will basically report on it's performance.
- The dashboard is amazing: easily customize your view so you can view all the data that is most relevant to you at a glance
- Sales metrics: see how you are comparing to your peers, from every possible angle. InsightSquared gathers all the data you need to know, want to know, and didn't even know you wanted!
- Predictive statistics and the likelihood of a deal to fail or succeed is quite useful in a sales environment where time efficiency is key. Need to know what deals to focus on? You can see exactly what deals need more TLC, which ones are likely to close, and which ones to stop wasting time on.
- I loved how you can chose filtering options, in our particular sales environment, but the updates you just released completely changed it and made it difficult to sort through the multiple filtering variables we have in place.
- Information overload: unless you're incredibly proficient, it may be overwhelming to look at all the data and figure out how to understand it
- Actively provide more demos on feature updates perhaps? Again, this is a very powerful tool but if a sales team doesn't know how to use it to it's fullest potential, then it's not worth the $$$. Make sure you are in contact with your clients and their growing teams are not only comfortable using InsightSquared, but it is an integral part of their sales success.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 25 answers
InsightSquared is an excellent product, but without sufficient user adoption it can only do so much for your organization. We only recently implemented InsightSquared (in the past six months or so). We will need to see over time how it actually meets our reporting needs, affects our pipeline management activities, and improves our overall business decisions
Based on 2 answers
lots of data available and very easy to change filters. it is very intuitive. The dashboards are great quick indications of where you, the team and and the company
Reliability and Availability
Based on 3 answers
Breadth of Deployment
We are still working on our user adoption efforts. We currently have about 30 users for InsightSquared. All the users are within one business unit (our lending department). The product is currently available to our executive team, regional sales managers, and individual sales reps. In the future we may expand our use of InsightSquared to include another business unit (our fundraising team)
InsightSquared was implemented before I was hired with the company. But from what I heard there weren't other products that really compared nor fulfilled the needs of our teams
Collaboration and Sharing
Based on 34 answers
Insightsquared provides a easy way to share reports and data. One feature that has proved useful is the ability to email reports to non-InsightSquared users. This allows our executives who do not need day to day access to InsightSquared visibility into the same reports. The formatting is limited based on the standard setup but the support team has always been helpful in assisting with finding solutions and work arounds.
Based on 34 answers
Our CRM is Salesforce and the integration has been seamless. We have not had any issues as far as pulling data from Salesforce. I can't speak to merging data from other sources as we do not integrate our ERP system to Salesforce or any other application. The timeliness of data from Salesforce has never been an issue
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
InsightSquared Editions & Modules
Financial Data (QuickBooks)
Support Data (Zendesk)
Telephony Data (Synety)
2. Per User per Month