What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If all of your data isn't consolidated in one place, this product is less appropriate. If your company or team structure isn't yet developed to the point where you have well defined sales targets based on historical data and accurate forecasting, many of the benefits of Insight Squared's data analysis could be lost on you. Ask yourself first if your sales team is at the point where you're ready to utilise data analytics to scale your sales effectively.
- The dashboard is amazing: easily customize your view so you can view all the data that is most relevant to you at a glance
- Sales metrics: see how you are comparing to your peers, from every possible angle. InsightSquared gathers all the data you need to know, want to know, and didn't even know you wanted!
- Predictive statistics and the likelihood of a deal to fail or succeed is quite useful in a sales environment where time efficiency is key. Need to know what deals to focus on? You can see exactly what deals need more TLC, which ones are likely to close, and which ones to stop wasting time on.
- I'd love to see the user interface available in other languages, especially Spanish.
- As an administrator, I would like to be able to make more customizations myself. I believe this is on their roadmap.
- When I create a new user in Salesforce, I would like to be able to force InsightSquared to update and immediately enable the new user rather than wait for the normally scheduled update to appear in their system. Right now, it takes about a day for the new user to appear in InsightSquared.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 25 answers
InsightSquared is an excellent product, but without sufficient user adoption it can only do so much for your organization. We only recently implemented InsightSquared (in the past six months or so). We will need to see over time how it actually meets our reporting needs, affects our pipeline management activities, and improves our overall business decisions
Based on 2 answers
lots of data available and very easy to change filters. it is very intuitive. The dashboards are great quick indications of where you, the team and and the company
Reliability and Availability
Based on 3 answers
Breadth of Deployment
We selected InsightSquared because of the ease of use when it comes to retroactive reporting. Also being able to see our data in helpful charts and graphs allows for a quick, high level overview of the business. InsightSquared takes the information from these different platforms and applies them to hundreds of reports at a time.
Collaboration and Sharing
Based on 34 answers
Based on 34 answers
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
InsightSquared Editions & Modules
Financial Data (QuickBooks)
Support Data (Zendesk)
Telephony Data (Synety)
2. Per User per Month