Likelihood to Recommend
For our business, the functions to allow line item pricing, and line item discount are a must have. This is one of the strengths of SteelBrick CPQ. It is also important to know that if your business has a high number of business rules or exception rules on pricing, it may be necessary for some moderate customization in the product
Feature Rating Comparison
Purchase history and open contracts
Guided selling/Sales portal
CPQ reporting & analytics
Attachments to quotes
- The ability to process a quote quickly and efficiently helps my daily task proficiency increase
- Straight forward to use, and intuitive.
- Has reduced the number of steps needed when building and finalizing a quote
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Quote slow to load at times
- Order form generation can get a bit tricky with multi-year agreements with annual increases in subscription, ramped subscribers, exceptions to standard contract terms
- Once quote is approved, the steps required to export the document to pdf outside of SFDC is not entirely straightforward
Likelihood to Renew
Salesforce CPQ 9.1
Based on 1 answer
The company is very easy to work with and is growing by leaps and bounds. We do not anticipate switching vendors anytime in the near future
Salesforce CPQ 8.6
Based on 3 answers
After the initial set up, end users who are not the most tech savy are generally finding it easy to navigate
Salesforce CPQ 4.5
Based on 5 answers
They are always ready and willing to help and make the process as seemless as possible. They have great follow up and keep open lines of communication to make sure your satisfied and current on what is happening.
Return on Investment
- By configuring products, we can provide our customers with accurate quotes and consistent packages. This allows for fewer errors.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Salesforce CPQ Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month