Likelihood to Recommend
I would definitely say it's user friendly. Whether a beginner or expert, you can get what you need from the program. I know from personal experience, the support and help is only a call or click away. I think support is something that should be on the front burner when deciding if VisitorTrack is right for your company.
- The Dashboard provides at a glance website activity.
- Being able to access contacts is a huge bonus and time saver.
- VisitorTrack lets you see exactly what prospects or competitors are interested in based on the pages viewed.
- Being able to create and save reports is a plus.
- As a relatively new user, this is not an easy question to answer. I have already seen improvements (Dashboard) since I have been using VisitorTrack.
- It would be great to see some more 'how to' video's in the help section.
Return on Investment
- The number of leads to our Sales force has increased since implementing the program.
- Lead conversion is seamless.
- Prospects who are contacted from a lead appreciate the fact that we can give them the meat and potatoes so to speak. It saves a lot of valuable time for both the client and the sales department.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?