Home Health Care Software
Best Home Health Care Software include:
WellSky Home Health (formerly Kinnser Agency Manager), Homecare Homebase, Hospice Tools, CallConfirmLive!, Alora Home Health Software, WellSky Private Duty (formerly Kinnser ADL), firstHOMECARE, Axxess Home Care Software (Agencycore), Ankota Home Health Care, and SMARTcare Software.
Hospice Tools EMR is built exclusively for hospice & palliative care agencies.The solution delivers charting, automatic compliance and features to simplify hospice management. Pro hospice features such as its Smart Care Plans, IDG dashboard and bulk dashboard eSigning - also…
SMARTcare Software is a SaaS business automation platform for home healthcare providers designed to ensure best practices in care and to elevate patient/caregiver engagement and satisfaction. SMARTcare uses connected technologies that enable home care providers to organize, optimize…
Optima Therapy for Outpatient enables therapists and staff to do their jobs, and provides anytime, anywhere access to documentation, even while disconnected, and workflows that streamline patient care and save valuable time, from Optima Healthcare Solutions in Palm City.
AxisCare is a web-based home care scheduling and management platform serving home care agencies, from start-up to enterprise-level, in all 50 states and 10 countries.AxisCare offers scheduling, a GPS Mobile App, payment processing, custom forms and reports, payroll and billing…
As a solution to help mitigate disease progression by extending care oversight outside the practice and into the patient’s home, HealthViewX connects users to patients, to maximize reimbursement and minimize documentation. Enabling and empowering care providers to monitor the health…
Crossover Health is a primary care medical group that combines advanced health management services and member experience within their employee health offering. The company designs and delivers a unique and comprehensive employee care experience for companies that understand the financial…
MedBridge's Home Exercise Program provides tools to improve patient adherence and satisfaction.MedBridge's Home Exercise Program is a solution to treat patients in home health and exercise regimens. Designed to save the user time creating and documenting programs, while improving…
Practice EHR cloud-based software fits the unique needs of specialty practices, whether single or multi-specialty. All that is needed is a compatible browser or iPad and internet connection. Practice EHR helps manage every task in a medical practice, all in one place with a workflow…
FieldWorker is a social work case management software from the company of the same name headquartered in Cambridge, New Jersey. It is designed for Social Service Agencies. It allows them to improve the process of delivering in-home and community health services to their patients.…
What is Home Health Care Software?
Home health care software provides automated solutions for organizations that offer health care services. It supports medical areas such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language therapy. This software is meant to serve the needs of healthcare workers such as nurses, aides, and therapists. It allows automation to make their jobs much easier.
Other primary functions of home health care software include:
- Scheduling and Time Tracking: Agencies must track caregiver locations, including calculation of mileage and expenses. Home health care software automatically updates schedules and provides notifications.
- Billing and Electronic Claims: Claims and billing are time-consuming aspects of any home health care business. The software manages HIPAA compliant, automated electronic claim tracking and bill presentment. It also helps with collections management.
- Point-of-Care information: Home health care software includes tools for caregiver note-taking, teaching guides, and online access to patient care plans with information on medication interactions.
- Client Management: The software assists with drafting HIPAA-compliant messages to both employees and patients. It also coordinates volunteers.
- Regulatory Compliance: Compliance issues are surfaced through alerts and notifications. The software keeps employees updated on best practices and Medicare or Medicaid changes.
Home Health Care Software Features
Home health care software includes the following features:
- Billing & invoices
- Point of Care
- Electronic visit verification & signature
- Automated accounting
- Patient scheduling
- Patient records management
- Care plan management
Home Health Care Software Comparison
When comparing products, consider these factors:
- Deployment: How do you plan to access your service? Some products are available through a SaaS platform, while others are offered through an on-premise solution.
- Type of healthcare: Your organization’s services, which may involve physical therapy, hospice care, or dealing with providers outside of medicare, can influence product selection. Ensure that the software is capable of supporting your type of healthcare.
The cost of home health care software depends on the deployment options and the type of healthcare. You should contact the vendor for more pricing information. Most products offer a demo, which could determine if the software is a good fit for your organization.