What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Worldpay is better suited to brands/retailers with a limited budget who require a safe, secure, but basic payment gateway to launch a website with. You can be up-and-running with Worldpay in a matter of minutes and integrate a solution via their hosted payment page. Worldpay does have limitations and I would recommend other payment gateways for more advanced customisations and payment requirements.
- Simple to integrate, or adapt the 'out of the box' hosted method, meaning costs to implement are low
- With Worldpay being one of the largest payment providers, they can integrate with pretty much any commerce platform, again meaning the cost and effort to implement is low
- Worldpay has rolled out alternative payment solutions (Apple Pay / Android Pay) connectors making it easy to deploy the solutions via the commerce engines
- The Worldpay interface is very basic and would benefit from a refresh.
- Support for international payments could be improved. As a global brand having access to many additional payment methods is a standard requirement.
Across the business (with a multitude of brands across various markets) we use both WorldPay and Adyen. Worldpay has proved to be a very good partner and solution who has enabled us to get our brands online and taking e-commerce transactions. Any new brand we take online will probably use the WorldPay solution.We do have other larger brands who we have moved on to the Adyen solution, due to flexibility and ease of deployment less-common payments in complex markets (i.e China).
Return on Investment
- Low cost to deploy meaning some of our brands with very low budgets could trade online
- Our Worldpay integration with the 3rd man fraud solution has enabled us to manage fraud and risk.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?