Accruent EMS Software Reviews

Nicholas Rohde | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 03, 2019

EMS Software

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

We had a odd problem with a missing script. Tech support was able to figure this out and help us run the needed script during our upgrade.
Read Nicholas Rohde's full review
Dana Mims | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 20, 2019

Bucknell University Review

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

When we upgraded to 4.0 Patrick and others were amazing!!! We called often as we work to prep things in our test data base before going live and the tech team was simply amazing, patient, knowledgeable, and able to assist us.
Read Dana Mims's full review
Trish Lofton | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

EMS - it truly is a one size fits all software!

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

We had an issue with linking our Epaper Signs to EMS. Although this issue wasn't on the end of EMS, their support team went out of their way to troubleshoot potential issues with our IT department. EMS came to our rescue and solved our glitch! They were extremely helpful and courteous!
Read Trish Lofton's full review
Shalom Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

I could not do my job without EMS

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

My account manager spent an hour with me at the conference talking through how to beat approach restructuring our database to make it more efficient. I felt as though I left empowered to make changes in my department that would have a long lasting positive impact
Read Shalom Murphy's full review
Brian Pollitt | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2019

Review from a Guy "Behind the Scenes"

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

We are looking to migrate our outdated EMS installation from a old physical server to a virtual server. When I contacted support to get some advice, they were quick to respond and even setup a call with me to go over some options. During the call, they described 3 different options that we could go with: upgrade then migrate old data, upgrade and install a clean copy without old data, or go to their cloud platform. They described the steps involved with each option, and provided a breakdown in written form so that I could take it to our Vice President of Finance for review. It made the task of migrating much less daunting.
Read Brian Pollitt's full review
Peggy Riann Aud | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

EMS Rocks!

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

I cannot. Ever since Accruent took over I have received the worst customer support. When attending the conference I met with a rep who had all these plans to reach out to me and do demo's and get our system upgraded and I never got that call.
Read Peggy Riann Aud's full review
Liane Little | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

EMS is the best!

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

When I was getting the software downloaded, my organizational help desk team could not support or help with the troubleshooting. I was able to get support through EMS and they walked me through each step and were really helpful along the way.
Read Liane Little's full review
Kristi Finger | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 26, 2018

It does what we need it to do - and probably a LOT more!

Exceptional Examples of Accruent EMS Software Support

I've only been in my role, and an EMS user, for 15 months. Support as a desk-top user is very self driven; you have to find it on the company's website(s) yourself, or already know how to contact someone at the company for support because it is not easily found anywhere on the website, which I find frustrating. The best support I got was during a 30 minute consultation with a solutions consultant at the EMS Live user conference this fall. Sitting with someone, at a computer, with my own database pulled up, was easily the best use of my time and we took away more helpful information (tips/tricks) in those 30 minutes than we did the rest of the conference.
Read Kristi Finger's full review

About Accruent EMS Software

Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.

Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.

So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .

Accruent EMS Software Features

Has featureUtilization Reporting and Custom Queries
Has featureCatering Management
Has featureAcademic Planning and Optimization

Accruent EMS Software Integrations

Microsoft Teams, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Workday Student, Microsoft Outlook, Crestron Room Signs, IAdea Room Signs, Embrava Desk Signs, Envoy Visitor Mangement, Zoom Video Conferencing

Accruent EMS Software Competitors