June 01, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
As a service oriented to online learning management, it is excellent that Eurekos takes care of allowing us to apply all possible mechanics to obtain the highest possible learning operations management, which serves for the growth of the infrastructure with which we can carry out learning processes, usually through seminar sessions. Since there have been no problems of any kind during our experience as Eurekos customers, we can affirm that the platform has excellent usability, and will be useful to more than one institution oriented to online learning. We have a specialized and sufficiently explanatory customer service that allows us to work with high caliber learning operations without any inconvenience. Such customer service is highly recommended for future operations.
- With the platform's logistic capability we have been able to design our own management frameworks for the execution of audits, and with the platform's API capability, we have extended them even further at the integration level, so it is now even more seamless when it comes to transporting data from each session to different parts of the cloud.
- Thanks to the platform's ability to integrate with databases of different types of extension, we have even been able to search for different external auditing services that could be used to improve the quality of our labor management and, based on this, work with a much broader information structure.
- Eurekos has functions that allow us to automate the traffic of content that we manage within the platform, and the best thing is that such content is easily exportable to different services, further expanding the scope of these, and therefore also our results.
- Student information can be managed through e-mail services, which in terms of interaction makes them feel much more in tune with the institution, and helps to make communication patterns generally much more effective.
- In the case of working with electronic audits, Eurekos is excellent for creating analyses involving large amounts of data about academic administration that can be configured even at smaller levels to work with individual students.
- Eurekos allows the investigations within the audits to be completely automated, which basically leaves us only with the task of collecting the information obtained in these, demonstrating enormous flexibility in working with forms.
- When we need to work with some kind of tools, usually those that specialize in gamification operations, it costs us a lot to extract the data in these platforms to send them to Eurekos, mostly because if we do not make the extractions in a certain amount of time they are permanently deleted.
- In case we are not working with guidelines that involve a high structural level, or at least adequate planning, the work becomes disorganized, especially if we are not using a format that allows our staff to respond quickly.
- In terms of templates, Eurekos does not have a sufficient number of templates to be able to do better analysis in the area of employee engagement, which leaves us with the need to look for external templates to be able to work properly in our analysis.
Read this authenticated review
As long as you take into account the parameters that the platform needs to cover adequate digital learning operations, it will be excellent for these to have different scales, in case you deal with many relationships with learners on a one-to-one basis. If you only plan to work with participation increments, Eurekos is not the most advisable service, since although it can manage learner participation, the platform requires constant interactions with learners for the reports to be sufficiently accurate. Since it provides a very large student list viewing capacity, Eurekos can be one of the best services for working with large storage databases, which is useful for saving time managing student information entered on our website.