1. Creating working papers and making annotations on client documents;
Power PDF Standard
Power PDF Standard for Mac
Power PDF Advanced
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kofax Power PDF is a presented as an easy-to-use, powerful, low cost, and secure solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals. Buy once, own forever - no subscription fees.
The vendor provides the benefits as:
- Ease of use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easy to learn
- Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
- Security: Built-in features to protect information & easily compare documents to monitor tampering
- Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
- e-Signature integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature
- Redact sensitive information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
- Create interactive PDF forms with a single click: Instantly convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
- Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps
Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.
- Supported: Convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images
- Supported: Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text and pictures, add annotations, and apply stamps
- Supported: Integrated with supported e-signature tools
- Supported: Connect to Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Supported: Provides security - authorization control, industry standard AES encryption, digital signature and certificate encryption
- Supported: Protects confidential information - automatic detection and redaction of personal information, easy comparison of documents to monitor tampering
- Supported: Secure transition of office software documents into document management systems
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kofax OmniPage (formerly Nuance)
As for the features, Kofax has all we need, editing, signing, building PDF documents. The difference relies on habits and user friendliness of the tool.
Once you start using Kofax for several weeks, you start to get comfortable with the tool and forget about the competition.
However it can't match to Power PDF in its power of characters/numbers recognition when it comes to converting documents to Excel.
Acrobat - function may be evenly matched, but ongoing subscription make it less desirable.
I would rather purchase Kofax Power PDF whenever it ups its power in documentation recognition. It can make an accountant's life a lot easier.
- Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
It was, and is, about 90% or more accurate right out of the box and as I have trained it, the accuracy continues to rise.
For example, I'm dictating all this information using Dragon.
- AspenONE Asset Performance Management (APM)