Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Reliable third party customer behavior, navigation and affinity information help to pin point our target audience.
- Bluekai enables us to able to score each prospect in a universal profile and hence optimize our strategy better for acquisition vs retention.
- There are limitations in applying complicated rules when we create a custom audience or segment. There should be more flexibility, similar to what Adobe Analytics has.
- It takes more than expected amount of time to get issues resolved (when a ticket is created).
- Oracle DMP helped us a lot with targeting the right consumers and improving the marketing of our company services
- The cloud-based platform enabled us to look into cookie-based customer data and analyze their behavior.
- Data Management is very smooth.
- The User interface is not very user friendly. It can be improved.
- Sorting through data should be easy and user friendly. It is a very large database.
- Some of the best custom purchase based targeting segments.
- Easy to find and use in most programmatic technology platforms.
- Unmatched customer service, typically receiving a dedicated sales rep or service manager.
- In an age where transparency is key to agency success, Bluekai sometimes fails. It is difficult to understand how their audiences are built and where they come from.
- Quicker turnarounds on custom segments.
Bluekai cannot assist on account-based marketing that targets a specific company list. In fact, Oracle, in general, is not the best option for ABM.
- Data Management Platform capabilities
- Ability to create very targeted lead groups based on very specific criteria
- Ability to market across multiple channels
- Improvement in reporting would be appreciated
- The user interface should be simpler to navigate
- It's difficult to switch from one audience to another
- Ability to identify potential customers who show an active interest in our types of products
- Ability to target cross-channel
- Database of customer profiles
- The UI can be improved because it can be difficult to navigate
- Issues take a long time to be resolved with support
- Publisher Diversity - Their exchange has pipes laid with the "who's who" of publishers providing a great conduit for our data to meet publishers.
- Strong Customer Service - While there is plenty of documentation available online, it is nice having help a quick phone call away via our account manager.
- Reporting - There is a lack of solid ah-hoc reporting in terms of data purchases and transactions. This makes it difficult for us to see what data points are hot and selling.
- They have a wide variety of 3rd party segments to access at a fair price
- They have a very solid DMP offering
- They have great behavioral data that is "in market" which is really the key to 3rd party data, especially in RTB based environments where we are targeting cookies not sites
- Data is fairly priced but still tot expensive, especially for programmatic where clients are looking for efficiency in CPM pricing
- You can utilize recency in terms of when a user hits a segment but that sometimes kills scale
- Data in general isn't always actionable - we want to say that everyone is "in-market" but that's not always the case and because of it's pricing sometimes BT just doesn't perform as a tactic compared to other tactics like 1st party retargeting or various types of contextual and search retargeting tactics.
Oracle DMP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle DMP
Oracle Data Management Platform (part of the Oracle Marketing Cloud, and formerly known as BlueKai) helps marketers target top revenue-generating audiences by unifying marketing data in one location. The platform is designed so that users can tap into the largest set of pre-integrated third-party marketing data with more than 1 billion customer profiles. Then users can combine that data with proprietary first-party—or owned data—to make smarter media buying, campaign planning, and creative messaging decisions.The Oracle Marketing Cloud features solutions that are designed to help marketers acquire and retain ideal customers, engaging them with a relevant experience that spans the entire customer lifecycle. Oracle Marketing Cloud helps the marketer connect data across the marketing ecosystem to personalize customer experiences with software including marketing automation (Oracle Cross-Channel Marketing to Consumers/Businesses), content marketing (Oracle Content Marketing), social marketing (Oracle SRM), and data management (Oracle Data Management Platform).
Oracle DMP Screenshots
Oracle DMP Integrations
Oracle DMP Competitors
Oracle DMP Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle DMP Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, EMEA, APAC, LATAM|