Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Collection of first-party data (17)
Collection of third-party data (17)
Audience taxonomy (17)
Data Analysis Dashboard (17)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Audience Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Oracle DMP (Bluekai)
- Oracle DMP (Bluekai)
- 2nd Party Data Brokering & Exchanges
- 3rd Party Platform Data Activation
- 1st Party Data Profiling and User Stitching
- Loosing functionality with the Death of 3rd Party Data
- Half Absorbed Functionality by AEP User Profiles
- No ability to sub-invoice for larger enterprises with multiple stakeholder groups
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Broad reach
- Customer service
- Product advancements
- New integrations
- Adobe Audience Manager is GDPR compliant and includes a data export control so that the use of data is in accordance with data protection and user agreements.
- Adobe Audience Manager pulls data from a variety of sources, creates audiences, and exports segments to each destination.
- Adobe Audience Manager has AI-based components. A new feature is DMP tools, which enables the automated creation of target groups.
- Should be used in conjunction with the Adobe Experience Cloud stack
- Quite expensive compared to competitors
- Few predefined connectors in contrast to the big competitors
- Very easy to create data sources, upload/edit data and set pricing. BAAAM tool is very helpful for batch updates.
- Centralized data management
- Intuitive feature setup and menu
- UI does not loads, lags and is hard to troubleshoot
- Reporting seems limited
- Pricing is the biggest con
Less Appropriate- Analytics data sometime takes more than 24 hours to load.. A lot of manual batch uploads of data.
- Great way to combine all your customer data.
- Easy to use and straight forward interface.
- Fast and quick, saves valuable time.
- Database irregularities across different DB systems.
- Hard to get a troubleshoot ticket entered.
- Initial setup wasn't as easy as expected.
- Audience analytics
- Audience profile
- Data source collection
- User interface
- FAQ section updated
- Better support
- Granularity of Data is one of best feature to offer by Adobe Audience Manager.
- Integration with AdWords is another feature.
- With some specific features I've been able to increase my engagement up to 20%.
- Biggest challenge we faced is teaching the use of it to our employees how to use it. The UI Should be easy and to understand for all fields.
- The AdWords integration is not easy to do.
- UI is sometimes slow and doesn't load Analyticals for more than 24 hours.
- Being able to share a lot of data with others
- Auto advisor to get even better results and reach more audience
- It's not an easy package of software to understand
- It takes some time to fully benefit from this software
- We'd love to see more (for us) manual specific statistics
We use statistic sharing as a two way communication within multiple townships.
- Helps us know our audience better to improve messaging and targeting.
- Excellent segmentation.
- Easier integration with internal and external data sources.
- Integration with non-Adobe marketing products such as email automation products.
- Advanced geo targeting
- Interest-based targeting
- Precision targeting
- It could integrate for more 3rd party data.
- It could improve user interfaces.
- It could have a lower price when bundled with Adobe Analytics.
- Easy to use
- Lack of extra tools
- Unpolished interface
- Improve shortcuts
- Bringing audience data sets together.
- Creating market segments.
- Serving content to right audience.
- Feasibility of online and offline data integration.
- A bit expensive.
- Improvement in mobile analytics.
- More training/journals would help users.
- Easy to add content
- Easy to use and master
- Easy to incorporate into tech
- The interface isn't that easy to understand.
- Set up, in terms of starting a presentation, isn't that easy.
- Works better with Adobe products, which isn't always a good thing.
- More profitable ad campaigns.
- Target market the perfect customer.
- Create neat plugins.
- Customer ID's can go missing during exportation.
- The technology has a long learning curve for the novice.
- I would love to see video training materials for the beginner.
- Ease of use
- Fast data analysis and organization
- Fairly priced
- Support is tough to get in touch with
- Advanced options missing in some places
- Better reporting options
In the end, what we achieved was customer 360 profiles and shared segments for effective marketing campaigns.
- Easy integration : AAM easily integrates with third party products- we were able to link Adobe audience manager with third party tools such as Gigya, janrain and Responsys.
- Rich information: AAM provide very rich third party and first party data about each customer/visitor.
- Intuitive user interface: With least training , one can easily start using AAM .
- Tricky implementation: Adobe Audience manager implementation is tricky because it has to integrate with all your products deployed on the website. So it is a good amount of work. Followed by validation of data cross systems.
- Cost: Even though AAM uses the same (visitor) data that is used by all other Adobe marketing cloud products, Adobe still charges for each visitor call to AAM hence its cost is proportional to number of products you use.
- We are able to generate reports that provide valuable insights into potential customer behavior, allowing us to better focus our marketing efforts.
- By allowing us to understand who are key audiences are and how they overlap with other brands and products, AAM allows us to get a fuller picture of how we should target our audience.
- Reporting in AAM is wonderful in that it is easy to understand and exportable. The use of graphics and updates make it easier to share insights with various team members--even those with minimum experience in marketing and analytics.
- Overall, AAM is a great software but it is also expensive. I would advise those considering it to give time to the trial first before fully committing.
- Mobile analysis is not all that it's cracked up to be, with an inability to accurate track which mobile stats are unique. This might have changed since we used the mobile analytics.
- While the insights are great for sharing, training users on how to use AAM can be challenging as it doesn't seem geared to the average user. Perhaps Adobe can provide more robust training tools or suggestions to make this transition smoother.