PayPal Here Reviews

Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

I'm glad PayPal is here!

Support Rating

Support hasn't been needed in the 2 years of using PayPal but I have received calls from the company in the past asking about my experience with the device that was sent to me and they were pretty helpful with advice. Support is all over the internet if needed but for emergencies, so it is best to contact them during business hours.
Read Kevin Miller's full review
Jim Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2020

PayPal Here Facilitates Manual Credit Card Transactions

Support Rating

PayPal Here app and card reader product technical support is provided though our primary PayPal account. PayPal has always offered prompt, thorough, and friendly customer service and technical support when we have encountered issues or had any questions about transactions or reporting. We have never needed to request technical support directly related only to the PayPal Here app.
Read Jim Nelson's full review
May 21, 2020

Happy PayPal Here Customer

Support Rating

I have not needed to use support for PayPal Here. The PayPal interface is very easy to navigate and we have not had any problems. When I have had questions, I have easily found answers on the PayPal website.

About PayPal Here

PayPal Here is a POS and payment processing system that includes either a mobile card reader or a chip reader (hardware), and is powered by the mobile PayPal Here app. Admins can add up to 1,000 users per account, and the app also includes invoicing, reporting, and inventory management features.
The pricing structure for payment processing is:
2.7% per US card swipe.
3.5% + $0.15 to key in cards.
2.9% + $0.30 to invoice.
1% for cross-border transfers.