The HEAT is on.
March 01, 2018
The HEAT is on.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Heat Service Management
With HEAT Service Management many of our customers manage numerous service interactions every day across the whole organization. HEAT Service Management includes Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Workflow Automation, Release Management, Service Level Management, Event Management, Availability Management, Financial Management, Portfolio & Project Management and much more.
- HEAT Service Management is available on-premise and in the Cloud.
- HEAT Service Management has received certification from Pink Elephant and Serview for 13 ITIL processes,
- HEAT Service Management provides a lot of integration capabilities. It's easy to create integration links between HEAT SM and existing systems and data sources via Web Service Interfaces (SOAP, REST).
- No chatbot for Self Service available.
- HEAT Service Managment ensures that any IT organization can align itself with strategiccal business initiatives and service management goals.
HEAT Service Management (HEAT SM) is well suited when Customers need to extend service management capabilities to other areas of the business. HEAT SM delivers rich functionality right out of the box and allow users to configure them to meet their exact requirements. It is also possible to develop completely new business-level functions. Powerful graphical application configuration and development tools are included in the platform for this purpose.