Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign for email marketing, marketing automation, and as our CRM. It addresses our need to build our lists, promote our subscriptions and products and track / manage sales.
- The automation capabilities are robust and capable.
- The CRM is plenty robust for a company our size.
- The integration between the CRM and the automation capability is quite good and very useful for us.
- The interface is not always intuitive and it can be confusing troubleshooting automations that don't always work as they should.
- Support is spotty. Our account rep is not as responsive as we would like.
- Information/insight/education on how to use AC better exists but it is hard to find.
- [ActiveCampaign] is affordable and helps us to maintain / grow our various revenue streams, so it has been a net positive on our ROI. To the extent that it has not been more of a factor is really related to staff capacity and not the limits or value of the tools in [ActiveCampaign].
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
I cannot speak for larger companies, but for a smaller company like ours, the automation / CRM native to [ActiveCampaign] work well for us. If you're not already on another CRM and plan to build out your marketing, automation and lead/sale management in one tool, it's worth it.