April 29, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
- Marketo Analytics
- Marketo ContentAI
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Marketo Engage
We primarily use it for creating and sending out newsletters to create brand awareness. We send the newsletters we create to our customers and new prospects to promote our company. We follow up on send-outs by monitoring the customer's interactions with our newsletter. We will assign the customer as a lead based on a lead scoring system.
- A wide variety of email templates allows the user to be creative in designing newsletters.
- You can implement a lead scoring system to nurture leads before you assign them to your sales team.
- After a campaign has been sent out, there are a wide variety of reports you can run to track the customer's interaction with your newsletter.
- Better integration with other software's.
- Implementing photos into newsletters can make them come out as blurry.
- Product Launches
For product launches, we use Adobe Marketo Engage to promote the product and make sure all of our customers and prospects are aware of the new product we offer.
Do you think Adobe Marketo Engage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Marketo Engage's feature set?
Did Adobe Marketo Engage live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Marketo Engage go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Adobe Marketo Engage again?
If you are a company looking to promote your products or solutions, Adobe Marketo Engage can be very beneficial. It gives you the ability to send out and track newsletters you send to customers. It also gives you the ability to create a professional way of sending out webinar invites to attract more customers.