Overall Satisfaction with ADP SmartCompliance
We use the reporting to track our tax payments, to assist with any payroll questions and garnishment issues. We had no issues when we filed our 3rd quarter taxes, which due to our relationship with a PEO, was the first time we filed them on our own. Anytime you switch payroll providers, there are issues with direct deposits. ADP Smart Compliance let us know in a timely manner when we had issues with an employee's account so we could correct the issue. Nothing is more important than making sure child support payments get to the necessary parties. ADP Smart Compliance allows us to respond to any inquiries from the courts or agencies to show when payments were sent.
- Review processes.
- Update tax rates.
- Search missing payroll checks/direct deposits.
- The Garnishment Process could be an easier set up. It was a little confusing.
- WOTC implementation can be moved towards the end of the payroll implementation process.
Do you think ADP SmartCompliance delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP SmartCompliance's feature set?
Did ADP SmartCompliance live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP SmartCompliance go as expected?
Would you buy ADP SmartCompliance again?
- Assistance with compliance as we are new to this arena.
- ACH Garnishment payments to the correct agencies.
So far so good. They are providing excellent guidance as we work our way through our first go-around of compliance testing.