Overall Satisfaction with Bambu
We used Bambu internally to make it easier for our entire team of about 35 members at the time to share our marketing content with their social audiences on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We looked into it as an alternative to GaggleAMP for our "employee advocacy" initiative. We did this in order to expand our team's social followings/thought leadership and also drive traffic.
- GREAT UX and UI... coming off of GaggleAMP, this was felt modern, clean, and intuitive. Even just visually the tool was very appealing to interact with.Variety of notification options.
- Integrates with Slack, Email, Texts...making it easy for users to pick what works best for them.
- RSS feed -- automatically pulls in content so you just have to fine tune - there's even a way to have things automatically pulled in for people to use if you're on vacation or unable to manage it for a time
- Mobile App! It's so user-friendly!
- Analytics -- there's a lot to be desired here and would be great to see it integrate with other platforms like HubSpot.
It was similar in that it helped us push prewritten messages out to our team, but the UX/UI was far more dated and not as intuitive. It's mobile app also wasn't very useful; made it difficult to edit messages and would constantly need you to log back in. The two things GaggleAMP had over Bambu however was more comprehensive analytics and the ability to automatically push out social posts.
Bambu is a great solution for making it easy for your team to share content or for sharing internal messages for your team to read. With the mobile app and several notification options, it makes staying on top of the content being shared easy. I'd definitely recommend it for any team trying to build their social followings.