Overall Satisfaction with Chatter
We use it in our department. With so many communication tools that are subject to change throughout the year, it is nice to have all of our CRM users connected in one place.
- Notify users of posts.
- Allow me as an admin to hold polls that help me prioritize what the org needs.
- Organize different groups/committees throughout the department.
- As an admin I would like to make it so that all users receive notifications, to help implement it into their daily practice.
- If Chatter license users could have a bit more access to view reports, that could be utilized more by us.
- Positively impacted our switch to Lightning as I am able to share information in one place.
We also use Teams. Chatter is very helpful in that I can directly tag any object in our CRM. Instead of taking email requests for admin needs, I have added a Chatter process builder that helps me manage requests. If the case calls for a report to be made, I am able to tag the new report in a comment.
My Accelerator coordinator, Debra Stamos was very helpful in not only educating me on the platform's extensive capabilities, but she was able to engage in conversation with some of our super users and get specific use cases for Chatter in our org. The program is also very user-friendly as far as the interface goes.
Do you think Chatter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chatter's feature set?
Did Chatter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chatter go as expected?
Would you buy Chatter again?
Chatter is well suited for general communication/announcements such as change management and training tools. It is also very helpful in getting feedback on a product or collaborating where users should see each other's responses. It is less appropriate for private/one-to-one communications.