Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
BCU implemented Cornerstone three years ago to all BCU employees (permanent, temporary) to distribute and track compliance training that we report on annually.
- Reporting - able to quickly pull reports and share with shareholders.
- Notifications - employees receive initial notification and reminders before and after a due date.
- Instructor-Led Sessions - employees can view all available ILTs and register for the session that best suits their needs.
- Easily identify and deactivate outdated material.
- Time savings from automated notifications.
- ILT efficiency with employee registration/tracking.
- Compliance Tracking for annual audit.
I think the configuration is very extensive. This is positive when I think big picture and everything that can be put into the LMS and the data we can pull out to show the organization. However, as an admin team of one... it is all a bit overwhelming. The help guides, articles, and videos are wonderful at showing me how to do one thing, but doesn't explain that one piece fits into the 5 other pieces of the puzzle. Office hours are a great resource to help me with that connection.
Learning allows managers to assign development events to their direct reports and create development for mentees, direct reports as well as open it to the entire organization. Learners can select topics (subjects) they are personally interested in and the system will recommend training based on their needs.