Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox Business
We primarily use it to swap video and image files between us and our clients for Amazon listings. It makes it super easy to share various documents across platforms and between different individuals and agencies. Especially when you are attempting to share larger files it is a great option to streamline that process.
- Sharing large files between clients
- Streamline the sharing process of assets
- Makes integrating new clients information and assets seamless
- Not as user friendly as google drive or other cloud based softwares
- I wish that it was integrated into your browser like google drive but I am not sure if that is possible
- I would say that it works great for what is advertised but there are better options out there in my opinion.
- File sharing between clients
- easy integration into clients asset portfolio
- compression of files is less of a neccesity when those items are large
- It saves time
- Makes sharing easy
- allows for faster implentation of assets onto our clients listings
As mentioned before I prefer to use google drive when sharing items with others. Just because google chrome is centered on a lot of what I do so it is easier to just stick with what is there. However, Dropbox works great when my clients prefer that method of sharing documents or collaborating on different things. I honeslty don't have a lot to complain about as far as the utilization goes, perhaps for me at least using google drive is just easier and that is why I prefer it.
Do you think Dropbox Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dropbox Business's feature set?
Did Dropbox Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dropbox Business go as expected?
Would you buy Dropbox Business again?
I think it works great for what it is designed to do. I personally prefer just sharing things via google drive links but I still utilize Dropbox all of the time in communication with my clients and sharing various documents and assets. As said before it works great, just not my preferred method.