Overall Satisfaction with Evergage
We are using Evergage as a way to reduce customer contacts, track errors, solicit feedback and track the effectiveness of our tools. We have a large aging system that requires a lot of developer time to maintain; Evergage allows us to quickly implement changes and test the effectiveness of those changes. We have also recently begun using Evergage as a way to track error messages appearing to our customers. This allows us to gage the impact and scope of a particular error.
- Build campaigns with little to no developer time.
- Allows us to easily add self-service to a page or application.
- It can be a bit painful to set up initially. It took us a bit of back and forth with our development teams and Evergage to get it working properly.
- There are some wonky issues with users, it might just be our setup but it seems like users with "lesser" permissions have trouble logging in.
- Evergage is still in it's infancy here, we have built campaigns allowing us to intercept our canceling customers and work with them to resolve any issues they may have. We don't have solid numbers around it yet, but the teams working with those customers are seeing results from the campaign.
Evergage is really well suited for environments where development time is hard to come by. We have found it's a great way to test an experience before committing the dev time to building something out. This has also allowed us to track customer actions and flows that Google Analytics has failed to reveal.