Beast of a Database
June 11, 2021
Beast of a Database
Director in OtherNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
Our fundraising and communications departments use EveryAction to record donor information, maintain contact information for email subscribers who are not donors, and communicate via snail mail and email (and possibly text in the future) with this universe of constituents. We are able to segment this universe in order to communicate most effectively with certain groups of constituents.
- Holds an incredible amount of data
- Overlays some useful politically relevant information
- Continues to implement new features in response to customer input
- It would be helpful to have quicker customer service/help when we reach out with questions or problems.
- More report templates would be very helpful, including quarterly and year-end audit reports to access a range of information more easily.
- I expect the recently launched new features should offer a positive impact on over fundraising performance by the end of this year
Once in a while the database is not available. Occasionally some features are not functional. I'm currently unable to access the "Help" tab where all the training videos are found. Otherwise, it is almost always available when I need it.
We are still learning all the ins and outs of the database. My organization switched to EveryAction from a different platform about two years ago, and the database is so robust that it takes time to learn all the functionalities. It would be helpful to make more frequent trainings, and more responsive user support. If we had a full-time staff person dedicated to managing our database, that would be ideal--but for smaller shops like ours (fewer than 10 staff members), it is just not feasible. Nevertheless, I project that by the end of this year we will see some improvement in fundraising goals and advocacy outreach.
Do you think Bonterra Development + Digital delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Development + Digital's feature set?
Did Bonterra Development + Digital live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bonterra Development + Digital go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bonterra Development + Digital again?
EveryAction is much more robust than either of the CRMs I've used before. That is both a plus and a minus, as there is much more to learn and generally several more steps to take to generate reports and other useful lists.