Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
Fonality was signed up with Aug/Sept 2016. There was a painful setup and we finally just installed their system. It still is painfull as the setup was not clear and we had to use our own version of the SAMPLE setup to get this to work. I am working out the kinks in the system and learning more each day. The install department should be more knowledgeable in all aspects as well as the sales [department] too. The sales reps were a little pushy and actually told me several things that come to find out we could not do or they swear they did not say. Promised the world but not quite. I do like the system more and more but there are things like the mobile app that needs to improve. Especially using the app to log in or out. The next month (which was the next day) the sales rep said the promo that they were having was the best they will ever get since he had been there but turns out that since then they have offered the ultimate plan for the same price as we pay for the professional one. Which is also not right due to that ultimate hold more value. Plus, the phones that they offer for free also were better and in color display. I was also told I had to buy (to guarantee their service) their wifi router (which comes with wifi turned off - what's the point) plus it's a lower end model. But, we did not even need that due to the one we had. I also was told by the sales rep that they were never down and that next month they had their biggest outage. The system is used now throughout our company and its used to start help communicating better between departments and customers.
- For the most part, the sound quality is great. Some hiccups here and there but good overall.
- I really do like their HUD and it's better that most out there.
- If our internet goes down it does not mean you lose everything as you can switch it to another device.
- They need to provide their sales and install departments with more knowledge of their own system.
- Give the new user better startup (setup) tools to help implement things in a better format.
- The ability to switch on the fly your status when on the mobile app.
- Flexibility in sales in order to help the user if a promo changes within the first year.
- Can't mass upload your phone book.
- Negative, it's more expensive compared to some out there.
- Have not been able to as of yet know what kind of ROI as it was just installed. But, it will be a better outlook with it than without.
- The most positive is that the team members that were not part of talking to customers regularly are now stepping up to the plate.