An all in one solution for your contact center
February 28, 2019
An all in one solution for your contact center
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage
We use Genesys as an all in one solution for our Contact Center. In a nutshell, we have Inbound voice, outbound, chat, email, iWD, wfm, and reporting. Currently, our entire call center part of the contact center uses a Genesys product. Recently we have started to integrate the back office agents on to Genesys using iWD. I can give a specific about what problem we use iWD to address. Genesys has a product called iWD. This is used to route back office work to agents. Our company had a specific problem where they were not able to get reporting statistics on what their agents are doing. Traditionally, we started with a pull method. A bunch of forms gets loaded into a central location. Agents go in there and start working of the forms. At the end of the day, they know agent 1 completed 20 forms and agent 2 completed 15 forms, etc. What this can't tell them is how long did this form take to complete, what is the average handle time for this form, etc. We implemented iWD to solve this issue. What this allowed us to do was to stop agents from cherry-picking forms and to give proper reporting statistics. This made a world of difference. The call center is now able to get real-time and historical reporting all the way down to the individual form that was submitted. Having access to this leads to much greater efficiencies. Along with the reporting, you are able to build rules associated with each form. It is extremely easy now to prioritize various forms over others so that you can meet deadlines and such. This has lead to an astonishing increase in the amount of work they are able to complete and has completely transformed the call center.
- Ability to use one solution. This gives your contact center a central location for things like routing and reporting.
- Support. Genesys has a top notch support center. Their support team is able to resolve issues very quickly and can help you if you get stuck while developing something new.
- Variation. I really enjoy the various products they have. Since I directly develop for these application at our company, this keeps my job interesting. Every so often, we come across a new product they offer that sounds like it will be perfect for us. This keeps my job fresh and interesting.
- Becoming an expert. If you are new to Genesys, trying to learn all the various parts is a very difficult task. Using Genesys PS is a treat, but trying to do anything yourself will require expertise.
- More specific training. I don't know if this is possible, but I would really appreciate if they were able to provide training directly in your environment. Since all companies are different, it is hard to have a single training that applies to everyone.
I was not here in the initial deployment, but I do know that some products have been revolutionary for our contact center. Like I stated in the initial statement, iWD was a completely trans-formative product. The call center went from having next to no information about what their agents were doing to being able to easily see every piece of work they worked on. This is true of a lot of products we use with them. Our initial chat deployment was very small. But after some time, we were able to build a large robust chat network using both web and mobile apps. Giving our customers many ways to reach us.
Our original call center routing was done through Avaya. We still use it on the back end and from what I can tell, Genesys vastly improves upon their offering. We are able to do so much more with the customization that Genesys allows. Anything you can think of, you can probably do with a Genesys solution.
Genesys has been a create company to work with. The support they provide gives us the confidence to know that we have a superior product. From the awards our company has received to the surveys we get directly from our members. Overall we see very high satisfaction and I believe that in addition to the people, the software you use can make a big difference too.
- We are currently looking in to deploying conversation manager. This should help us further service our members to the highest level of satisfaction.
- We are regularly connecting new systems to Genesys to pull in information. This helps us route more work to our back office agents.
Genesys is easy to recommend to a traditional call center. They provide fantastic products that can accommodate voice and chat routing. If you want to dabble into more complex modes of communication, Genesys really excels. They are able to take the customer experience and track them through your entire system. You can start to see exactly what each customer is doing as they interact with your contact center. From submitting various forms to calling in about certain issues.