Overall Satisfaction with Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick)
I regularly set up, manage, and report on digital ad campaigns in GMP. We work closely with an ad agency that builds creative assets & purchases media spots on various display networks, then I traffick those ads and deliver tags to be implemented. The main problem we are trying to address is building our company’s brand awareness, which is happening through a combination of native display advertising and targeted remarketing campaigns.
- Bulk editing capabilities
- Easy integration with APIs
- User friendly & intuitive UI
- Comprehensive reporting
- Archiving campaigns can be a tedious process
- An email alert when placements become inactive would be useful
- Being able to search for specific URLs/query strings in the campaign search bar would be nice
- Studies showed that it helped increase our brand awareness year over year
- Helped us target and convert consumers who left our site
Those platforms are actually all in the Google Marketing Suite and work together excellently with the Google Marketing Platform
Do you think Google Marketing Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Marketing Platform's feature set?
Did Google Marketing Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Marketing Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Google Marketing Platform again?
[Google Marketing Platform] is well suited for a business that is attempting to run many different digital ad campaigns at once. It might be less appropriate for a small business that is only running one social media campaign.