Overall Satisfaction with Google Voice
This is typically used by a few departments when contacting other workers but can be used and has been used to reach other users throughout the organization. This is typically how one department will reach out to another department when needed or if email is not sufficient.
- Clear calls are important and with google voice you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
- Simple platform and easy to use even with new users we find there is little to no learning curve.
- Fast and reliable when the matters are of an urgent nature.
- Support is a little lacking and I have had a few small issues in the start that took a while to figure out
- Multimedia messaging can be complicated such as linked images instead of embedded.
- At the time we ported numbers there was a $20 fee
- Saved money by not having to implement more complex VOIP solutions.
- Due to the number of users this has been a cheap and viable option for us.
The price was a huge standout since we have a large number of users and because of this it was important for us. Aside from cost the reliability was also of utmost importance due to the urgent nature of some of the calls. These were the two main reasons we chose this platform.
Support was not as involved as we would have liked but as mentioned we have not had many major issues that we could not resolve on our own. Many requests have ended up getting forwarded to our help desk and was usually resolved by an onsite technician that is employed by us.
Do you think Google Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Voice's feature set?
Did Google Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Voice go as expected?
Would you buy Google Voice again?
Many of our users rely on their mobile devices, especially when out in the field or in our other areas and this is where google voice shines for us. It allows all of the devices to be linked and calls made from any of them without any complications, and it will also work great with multiple numbers. Number consolidation is easy and this the number the person getting the call will see.