Overall Satisfaction with Halogen Software
Halogen came forward as a natural choice. Not only did Halogen’s products meet our needs, but they're a very customer-focused organization, and that really resonated with our values. Adopting these Halogen modules helps us establish a shared understanding with employees about what high performance should look like, and the competencies and values that determine success at CPP. We can now do this effectively from the very beginning touch points with our candidates through the recruitment process and reviewing their job descriptions, through their entire employment lifecycle via performance management, feedback and development planning.
- Flexible integrated solution offering a variety of modules that work together to achieve your performance management goals.
- Customer Support and engagement--Halogen does an amazing job at working closely with their customers and getting their involvement on product offerings and enhancements, a fantastic customer conference and ongoing meetings, webcasts and other resources throughout the year to ensure you can optimize your investment.
- Affordable solution especially for small to mid-size growing businesses.
- Halogen is working on it as an enhancement but the ability to use a track changes feature in Job Description Builder.
- Ability to run reports more easily between concurrent processes.
- Increased efficiency managing the overall performance evaluation process.
- Ability to track milestones, overall ratings and manage the process with dashboard reporting.
- Ability to manage the process in one integrated platform.
We reviewed over 5 other vendors--narrowed it down to our top three and of that, Halogen Software beat out Success Metrics in terms of cost and impact of overall implementation based on our business needs.
Based on an organization's business needs and strategy, the Halogen suite offers a lot of flexibility. You can add a few modules and build or you can buy the entire suite depending on your organization's needs. We found that a phased approach worked well as we integrated it within our business processes.