Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We began using HubSpot for customer emails, landing pages, campaign management, personas, and more a year ago, and we will begin using it for social media management and marketing when our current tool (HootSuite) contract expires. Our department represents two separate business entities, so although we manage HubSpot, it benefits multiple departments. As features are added, HubSpot is becoming more and more of a one-stop shop for our marketing and customer communication needs. UPDATE 2016: Although we have long since stopped using HootSuite for social media management, I'm not totally sold on HubSpot's...especially the publishing aspects. I continue to publish directly to the platform. However, we've begun using many more of HubSpot's features, so I tend to overlook this one little flaw... :)
- The email module is so user-friendly, especially compared to some other cumbersome mass-email tools we've used. Like the entire platform, it is easy to understand yet still robust.
- The integration of campaign components is awesome--tagging the campaign associated with each action and the campaign "checklist" page helps to ensure that you've utilized all channels when conducting a campaign.
- Landing pages/CTAs--these are super simple to create with drag-and-drop interfaces, easy form builders and "smart" forms that get to know the submitter as they complete the form.
- Navigation around the site can be cumbersome and not intuitive. I have a particularly hard time finding the Tracking URL list. However, I know they're constantly making improvements, so this will probably be addressed. UPDATE 2016: This is no longer a problem. The site is more easily navigable now than ever!
- I think we have been able to provide a better customer experience with our HubSpot emails, plus create much easier ways for folks to contact us through landing pages and CTAs--it's convenient for them, and helps us to know they want to hear from us. UPDATE 2016: We can now attribute many, many B2C sales within our subsidiary company to our HubSpot tools!
Most folks wouldn't think that a bank would use a tool like HubSpot, but communicating with our customers is extremely important to us, and HubSpot allows us to do that effectively in many ways. We found that the HubSpot teams were extremely willing to answer questions about the product and tell you how you can adapt it to your business. Although we don't use every single feature, the ones we use make it worthwhile. UPDATE 2016: We have been able to add HubSpot's CRM to the list of HubSpot modules that we use every day. Our rep has helped us to fully customize the solution to meet our very specific needs, and we couldn't be happier.