Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is primarily used by marketing and customer care. It addresses our past business problems of anonymous website traffic, lack of audience segmentation, manual email sends, and more.
- HubSpot makes creating and managing an SEO-friendly blog effortless. The guided SEO review on each post ensures you never miss a step.
- Automated nurturing workflows via HubSpot have transformed the way we nurture leads. The possibilities are almost endless.
- The guidance we've received from our rep at HubSpot has been very helpful, even a year in.
- The new Projects section that's currently in beta is a huge opportunity for HubSpot. Right now, the tool is mainly used for publishing and analyzing marketing efforts after they've already been developed and reviewed outside the tool. Bringing this all together would be huge.
- Not HubSpot's fault, but social media publishing and analyzing is incomplete without integration with commonly used platforms like Instagram and Pinterest.
- A way to A/B test automated email sends would be very beneficial.
- With the transition of our blog over to the HubSpot portal, we've increased traffic 10 times over the past year.