Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Hubspot is being used by the marketing department for marketing campaigns and automation. We are also using Hubspot CRM. Hubspot allows our team to be more productive and get more done with less resources by centralizing all aspects of marketing and lead generation, and lead follow-up in one application. We manage everything from website pages, Adwords, email, landing pages and reporting inside Hubspot.
- All-in-one software, you will not need any other application to achieve great results.
- Easy to use, between its Academy, educational blog posts, webinars, account manager, full knowledge base and great support team, there's no going wrong with Hubspot when it comes to onboarding and ease of use.
- The software keeps evolving, which is great. since I first became a user 5 years ago, Hubspot has evolved and added loads of new features, aligning with the latest trends in marketing.
- Their CRM is in its infancy. It works fine for a company that has no CRM and starts using Hubspot CRM... but for anyone currently using any other leading CRM software, you may find it lacking n features and robustness.
- It's expensive. Even though it's quite easy to show ROI on Hubspot, you still need everyone's buy-in to make sure they're on board with investing time, money and resources into inbound marketing to leverage Hubspot to its fullest.
- Increase in site traffic thanks to built in SEO tools. We were able to save money on outsourcing to an SEO agency.
- Increase in conversions on our website, we're getting more leads!
- We're able to save time and get more done with less resources thanks to Hubspot, marketing and sales are much more productive.
Hubspot is much more feature rich and covers all areas of marketing, which allows it to offer better insights on what's working well, and what's not working so well in your marketing efforts. Hubspot is also easier to use than Pardot. Support and training is far better with Hubspot to help you get more from the software.
It's perfect for B2B organizations that have a long sales cycle and/or high value sale. I find it tougher to justify the cost for companies with low-ticket sales items, unless you have a solid strategy to increase volume of sales using Hubspot. Also, it's easier to leverage all its features with two or more people in the marketing department.