Overall Satisfaction with iContact
We have been using iContact as our email marketing service, to send monthly newsletters to our email mailing list. It facilitates regular contact with our customer base, introduces new products and makes clients aware of special sales events and what's new with Peggy Lutz Plus.
- This kind of email service is relatively easy to use as it offers templates and modules.
- Emails go out quickly and easily.
- Updates to the mailing list are made by the service, including deletions and new subscribers.
- Customer service at iContact is seriously lacking.
- iContact overcharged me for two years of service and refused to issue a reasonable refund.
- I'm deeply disappointed that iContact did not let me know they were overcharging me on a consistent basis.
- Now that my trust in iContact has been broken, I will not continue to use their service. Their overcharging cost me over $400.
I plan to use MailChimp going forward. I understand from trusted colleagues that it is as good as IContact and FREE.