Overall Satisfaction with JIRA Software
We use Jira to help prioritize projects in our development pipeline. We also keep track of work that is getting done and at what stage of the project that work is currently at. In particular, it helps solve the business problem of letting stakeholders know when to expect projects to be complete and to hold third party developers accountable.
- Shows you data on all the tasks you have going on like time estimated vs. logged vs. left to complete.
- Helps you prioritize tasks and assign to different developers.
- Can organize your tasks and projects into smaller chunks that are easier to understand.
- Jira's graphs and charts are not super intuitive to set up to get sophisticated analyses on pain points in the project life cycle.
- Some features like filtering require a bit of tech savvy knowledge to use fully.
- It's helped us be more efficient in terms of developing projects.
- It's helped keep stakeholders in the loop on when projects are likely to be completed as well as which projects are coming up.
- Sometimes developers care more about closing tickets than performing the tasks in the best quality possible.