Great marketing automation tool. Does what the Big Boys do. Great support.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationJumpleadUnspecified9.131012015-04-30T21:00:12.713Z
Updated April 27, 2016
Great marketing automation tool. Does what the Big Boys do. Great support.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Jumplead
We use Jumplead as our marketing automation tool. It is used by our marketing department to schedule emails and analyze traffic patterns and results. The sales group uses it to track individual interest levels and interaction with our site and content.
- Tracks visitor activity by IP address and then associates all traffic with an individual when they fill out a form
- Email auto-responders, broadcasts, and automations
- Live chat tool to interact with people on your site
- Keyword ranking tool shows how you rank for selected keywords
- Traffic analysis tool shows where traffic comes from by source: Organic, Paid, Social, Referral, Direct, etc.
- Easy to use forms
- Integration with Salesforce that shows Lead activity from Jumplead
- Zapier API allows integration with other tools
- Management of contacts on various lists
- Notification alerts when contacts visit specific pages on your site
- Live chat needs some work. It is somewhat limited in functionality.
- Contact management needs more flexibility to search, add, delete, and edit.
- Great tool for sales reps to see every page a new lead has visited on our site, which emails they have opened, links they have clicked, etc. It really helps them prepare for sales calls.
- Lead scoring allows you to focus on those contacts who are interacting most with your site and content.
- It allows you to use one system for all marketing automation needs- forms, email, lead scoring, traffic analytics
- Great customer service. Very responsive.
- Always innovating and releasing new features
I used Hatchbuck for a few years but I switched to Jumplead because Hatchbuck did not track visitors by IP address and then merge visit data when someone filled out a form like Jumplead does. Jumplead also had better traffic analytics and does keyword rankings. Hatchbuck was stronger at managing and editing contacts and creating lists. Other features were comparable.