Overall Satisfaction with Jumplead
Hello Alan, Our agency, Lure Agency, uses Jumplead for our own business needs, as well as managing other company's business needs. Right now we are managing two other companies besides our own with Jumplead to assist in our inbound marketing efforts with Hotels and third party hotel management companies. Jumplead provides us with the outstanding ability to manage contacts, emails marketing, lead generation forms, landing pages, and more all in the same place for a reasonable and affordable price. We fully intend to keep using Jumplead and move new clients over to the Jumplead platform. Thank you for offering a place to review this service in the hopes of them making a bigger name for themselves so we can keep them around. Hopefully the cost doesn't go up though. :) - Melissa Rautenberg
- Jumplead provides a great contact list database - You can assign contacts to different stages of the sales funnel, add different tags for different types of contact needs, add notes, see when contacts visit your website, how many times they visit, where they visit, and add auto-responder emails when contacts visit certain pages. Jumplead also provides users with hot leads lists of contacts that visit their via every day, once a week, once a month or never. The email notification is your choice.
- Autoresponders and email blast - We send out multiple emails per month from 3 different accounts that we've started on Jumplead. (We can switch between all 3 accounts from one user interface.) With email and autoresponder emails we can set up schedules, automatic triggers, and see analytics with open rates, click through rates, deliveries, bounce back, unsubscribed and more.
- Landing pages and lead generation forms - This are especially great because we can set up forms to capture contacts right from the Jumplead platform which makes all of the above functions more seamless.
- Customer Service - Maybe I should have stated this one first. Matt and the rest of the team at Jumplead are, how do I say this, AMAZING! They have helped me figure out every question I have had, with attention to detail in explanation and with time sensitivity.
- Contacts - The first and last name are mandatory for upload, which doesn't always work with our client contact lists. They started lead gen forms that captured contacts before starting with Jumplead that didn't require first and last name, so importing into Jumplead is either null and void or you have to fill in the spreadsheet with a letter in the first and last name column, which can be timely and inefficient.
- Provides our agency and our clients with a better, more efficient inbound marketing strategy. Platforms like HubSpot are too expensive and too complicated for what we need.
- Lead gen forms, emails, contact updates and analytics can all be taken care of right inside the platform. It's convenient.
I mentioned Hubspot once already in this survey. Jumplead is less expensive and more simplistic. Easy to use, efficient and effective. Perfect for what our agency and clients need. It's a great alternative to the bigger beasts with similar platforms that have more bells and whistles than needed and charge too much for options you won't end up uses anyway.