Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Simple drag and drop interface. Ability to copy and paste workflows. Easy to layout workflows for exporting to pdf.
Primarily we use Lucidchart to help us map out customer requirements when we're planning new systems and process for automation. Taking the clients initial requirements we use the platform to map out our understanding of the key process and procedures they are looking to automate, and the user / customer interactions with the platform. We then work with the client to refine and test these workflows before we implement.
- Easy drag and drop to duplicate existing workflow.
- Saving commonly used items.
- Easy export to pdf.
- Being able to drill into a step into the process and seeing a more detailed workflow.
- Being able to group items together.
- Quick select of certain attributes so that they can all have formatting updated at once.
- Improved communication with clients.
- Recused time required on scoping.
This has not currently provided any value to the company at present as as we have not integrated with other platforms.
Have not had any interaction with support so can't provided an accurate rating - there is more than sufficient help and advice sections available for people to understand how to use the system.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
We have primarily used Lucidchart when mapping operational processes and work flows for client technical development projects.